Nutrition Focused on the Therapeutic Use of Whole, Real Foods
Learn how to use the naturally occurring nutrients in food - in the right amounts and at the right times - to feel better, age better, and manage weight better.
Each symptom you wish would decrease (like weight, digestive discomfort, and inflammation) or increase (like energy, focus, and immunity) is influenced the same way – by optimizing the function of your individual cells.
You can’t control everything that affects how your cells function, but you can control diet. And you can support every cell, whether in the stomach, liver, or heart, the same way:
- Eliminate substances that damage.
- Provide sufficient nutrients to heal.
To finally restore the health, weight, and vitality that you want long-term, you will need to commit to consistently eating a diet:
- Rich in nutrients.
- Rich in a variety of fruits and vegetables.
- Balanced to restore your healthy body weight.
This is how we can help, because this is exactly what we love to do. We love to guide you, step-by-step, on how to start and how to consistently find ways to support your health goals for a lifetime... a real lifetime - one with too little time, too much stress, and too many temptations.
- CARE was developed to provide guided nutrition help that is more affordable, more convenient, and offers group support.
- CARE allows us to take the hand of our members, no matter where they live, and guide them step-by-step to restoring the essential therapeutic dietary foundation needed to achieve long-term results.
- CARE helps you avoid letting real life keep you from real health.
- Produce-based to help you find easy, tasty ways to eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Balanced recipes to help you feel full and in control of your hunger.
- Simple, doable recipes for any skill level using whole, real foods - including favorites like cheese and popcorn, and new favorites like homemade kale chips!
- Personalized nutrition assessment, nutritional diagnosis, and medical nutrition therapy.
- Realistic & doable dietary recommendations that fit into your current day.
- One-to-one learning.
Photography by Papillion Sky