Nutrition Focused on the Therapeutic Use of Whole, Real Foods
Perfectly Produce offers guided weight loss and nutrition help to individuals at high-risk for developing chronic lifestyle diseases. Risk factors include:
- Overweight - BMI >25 (find out here)
- Fasting blood sugar >100 mg/dl
- Blood pressure >120/80
- Triglycerides >150 mg/dl
- HDL <35 mg/dl
If you have any combination of these risk factors, you are at higher risk for developing chronic lifestyle diseases like Type 2 Diabetes, heart disease, stroke, certain cancers, and dementia.
To reduce your risk of progressing to a diagnosed condition, and to finally restore the health, weight, and vitality that you want long-term, you will need to commit to consistently eating a diet:
- Rich in nutrients (from food, not supplements).
- Balanced to control blood sugar (important even if you aren't diabetic).
- And balanced to restore your healthy body weight.
This is how we help, because this is exactly what we love to do. We love to guide you, step-by-step, on how to start and how to realistically and consistently eat to support your health goals for a lifetime... a real lifetime - one with too little time, too much stress, and too many temptations.
Our Nutrition Services
- CARE offers affordable, convenient, long-term weight loss help - using food, not supplements.
- You'll learn how to balance meals and make healthy lifestyle changes using simple step-by-step guides, engagement activities, and 24/7 online community support - right from home.
- Consultations include full review of medical history, nutrition assessment, nutritional diagnosis, and medical nutrition therapy.
- Individual services are beneficial for those wanting one-to-one learning, private goal setting, and increased accountability.
- Each of our e-recipe books are nutritionist developed to adhere to the nutrition principles of Perfectly Produce; each e-book also contains a 4-week meal plan + shopping lists.
- Produce-based to help you find easy, tasty ways to eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Balanced recipes to help you feel full and in control of your hunger.
- Simple, doable recipes for any skill level using whole, real foods - including favorites like cheese and popcorn, and new favorites like homemade kale chips!
- Our journal to share in this journey with you on how to navigate real life to real health.
- Strategies to help you navigate the kitchen, the store, and life on-the-go.
- Home of the CARE Online Community!
Photography by Papillion Sky