Nutrition Focused on the Therapeutic Use of Whole, Real Foods
Perfectly Produce offers guided weight loss and nutrition help to individuals at high-risk for developing chronic lifestyle diseases. Risk factors include:
- Overweight - BMI >25 (find out here)
- Fasting blood sugar >100 mg/dl
- Blood pressure >120/80 mmHg
- Triglycerides >150 mg/dl
- HDL <35 mg/dl
If you have any combination of these risk factors, you are at higher risk for developing chronic lifestyle diseases like Type 2 Diabetes, heart disease, stroke, certain cancers, and dementia. But the good news is that this progression is preventable with the right diet and lifestyle behaviors. And this is how we help.
Our Nutrition & Weight Loss Services
- CARE is a clinic advisory approved weight management and lifestyle program that offers the most comprehensive weight loss option possible to individuals - using food, not supplements or meal replacement products.
- CARE teaches you how to select and cook whole, real foods - starting at any skill level.
- CARE teaches you what a truly therapeutic, healthy lifestyle is - one that helps protect you from chronic disease long-term. Experience this alternative to short-term, rapid weight loss.
- Individual medical nutrition therapy (MNT) consultations include a full review of medical history, nutrition assessment, nutritional diagnosis, and medical nutrition recommendations.
- Individual consultations are best for those seeking nutritional guidance for a medical diagnosis and for individuals with specific health concerns not requiring long-term weight loss support.
- Each e-book contains recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks, a 4-week meal plan + shopping lists, and weekly make-ahead cooking guides.
- Simple, doable recipes for any skill level using familiar whole, real foods - including favorites like cheese and popcorn, and new favorites like homemade kale chips and roasted chickpeas!
- Our blog is our journal to share in this journey with you on how to navigate real life to real health. Here we share strategies to help you navigate the kitchen, the store, and life on-the-go.
- Our blog is also home to our CARE Online Community - the source of 24/7 support and guidance for all CARE Weight Loss & Lifestyle Program members!
1. The American Institute for Cancer Research: http://www.aicr.org/cancer-research-update/2012/march_21_2012/cru-linking-diabetes-to.html
2. Crane, Paul K. MD et al, Glucose Levels and Risk of Dementia, The New England Journal of Medicine. August 8, 2013. http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1215740
Photography by Papillion Sky